- The Telegraph Pole Appreciation Society: Revisiting 6/26
- Future City – Experiment and Utopia in Architecture 1956-2006: Wanderings 6/26
- The Corn Mother Novella and The Corn Mother: Night Wraiths Album: Released
- Folklore Tapes – Rekindling Myths and Otherly Geometry: Revisiting 5/52
- A Quatermass Book Mini-Achive: Wanderings 5/26
- Jane Weaver Septième Soeur’s The Fallen by Watchbird: Revisiting 4/26
- Marion Adnams, Paul Nash and Matthew Lyons – Wyrd Culture Forebears, Otherly Geometric Landscapes and the Shape of the Future’s Past: Wanderings 4/26
An exploration of abandoned and former railways, railway stations and roads that have been left to quietly crumble and decay: testaments to “the age of the train” and the layered histories of these faded links across the land.
A field recording based mapping of real and imaginary film and television locations... Each track contains field recordings from one such location and a seeking of the spectral will-o’-the-wisps of their imagined or often hidden flipsides.
"The supernatural and paranormal have always been means of figuring powers that cannot otherwise find visible expression. Contemporary anxieties and dissents are here being reassembled and re-presented as spectres, shadows or monsters.”
“The video features Trish Keenan’s silhouette flickering and strobing in the landscape in ritualistic stances, as the natural world melds and dissolves into an unsettling almost psychedelic set of images…”
Reflects on ancient trees' residing over growing layers of history and their stately, still form of time travel. Features music and accompanying text on the tracks by Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Widow's Weeds ft Kitchen Cynics, Depatterning, A Year In The Country, Phonofiction, Pulselovers, Sproatly Smith, Vic Mars, The Heartwood Institute and Howlround.
"I wanted to run. They looked too right. It was like a waking dream. Here were the people I’d thought about, who’d lived in my head for so long; but now they were real. I couldn’t accept that they were only actors."