The Corn Mother Novella and The Corn Mother: Night Wraiths Album
The Quietened Journey
An exploration of abandoned and former railways, railway stations and roads that have been left to quietly crumble and decay: testaments to “the age of the train” and the layered histories of these faded links across the land.
- Folk Horror Review and Digital Spectres: Revisiting 14/26
- The Modernist and Ghosts of the Past: Wanderings 14/26
- Faded Foundlings: Revisiting 13/26
- Gone to Earth / The Wild Heart, the Haunted Region of Wild Wales and a Sidestep into Talking Pictures TV’s Broadcasts of the Overlooked, Shadowed Archives of Cinema and Television: Wanderings 13/26
- The Final Spectral Fields Wyrd Kalendar Mix – An Aural Appendix to Accompany “Journeys in Otherly Pastoralism, The Further Reaches of Folk and the Parallel Worlds of Hauntology”
- John Benjamin Stone’s Folkloric Ritual Photographs: Revisiting 12/26
- The Radiophonic Workshop, Delia Derbyshire Appreciation Society and Drew Mulholland – Sonic Archaeology and Electronic Explorations Inspired by Delia Derbyshire: Wanderings 12/26
The A Year In The Country: Wandering Through Spectral Fields Book
Detectorists, Layered Timeslips, Albion in the Overgrowth, The Unthanks and Secrets Never Told:
The Changes / The Disruption – Notes on a Flipside of the Pastoral Conversation
Vashti Bunyan: From Here To Before and Whispering Fairy Stories Until They Are Real
Echoes and Reverberations
A field recording based mapping of real and imaginary film and television locations... Each track contains field recordings from one such location and a seeking of the spectral will-o’-the-wisps of their imagined or often hidden flipsides.
Arcadia – Views from a Not so Always Arcadian Idyll
Robert Macfarlane, Benjamin Myers, the Eerie Landscape and Unravelling of Dizzying Mazes
"The supernatural and paranormal have always been means of figuring powers that cannot otherwise find visible expression. Contemporary anxieties and dissents are here being reassembled and re-presented as spectres, shadows or monsters.”
Folkloric Photography – A Lineage of Wanderings, Documentings and Imaginings
Broadcast – Recalibration, Constellation and Exploratory Pop:
“The video features Trish Keenan’s silhouette flickering and strobing in the landscape in ritualistic stances, as the natural world melds and dissolves into an unsettling almost psychedelic set of images…”
A Year in the Country: Straying from the Pathways – Book
Sing Cuckoo: The Story and Influence of The Wicker Man Soundtrack and Other Partly-Archived Summerisle Discussions
The Films Of Old Weird Britain
Hauntology and the deletion of spectres
Reflects on ancient trees' residing over growing layers of history and their stately, still form of time travel. Features music and accompanying text on the tracks by Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Widow's Weeds ft Kitchen Cynics, Depatterning, A Year In The Country, Phonofiction, Pulselovers, Sproatly Smith, Vic Mars, The Heartwood Institute and Howlround.
Filming The Owl Service; Tomato Soap and Lonely Stones
"I wanted to run. They looked too right. It was like a waking dream. Here were the people I’d thought about, who’d lived in my head for so long; but now they were real. I couldn’t accept that they were only actors."
Let me grab your soul away
The Twilight Language Of Nigel Kneale