Reflects on ancient trees' residing over growing layers of history and their stately, still form of time travel. Features music and accompanying text on the tracks by Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Widow's Weeds ft Kitchen Cynics, Depatterning, A Year In The Country, Phonofiction, Pulselovers, Sproatly Smith, Vic Mars, The Heartwood Institute and Howlround.
- Grey Frequency – Immersion: Audio Visual Archive 21/52
- Broken Folk, Is it Clearer? and Akiha Den Den – Audio Undercurrents Part 2: Wanderings 21/52
- The Corn Mother – Audio Visual Archive 20/52
- The Watchers – Preorder
- Michael Radford’s 1984 Part 2 – Pop Music Controversies and Pastoral Escape/Non-Escape: Wanderings 20/52
- The Quietened Mechanisms – Audio Visual Archive 19/52
- The Quietened Village – Writing, Broadcasts and Traces of Ghosts
- Michael Radford’s 1984 Part 1 – The Privations of an Alternative Past, Present and Future, V for Vendetta and the Last Inch: Wanderings 19/52
- The Shildam Hall Tapes – Audio Visual Archive 18/52
- Reflections on Brutalism Part 5 – A Curious Collector’s Piece and a Return to Acts of Enclosure: Wanderings 18/52
- Audio Albion – Audio Visual Archive 17/52
- The Watchers – Album Preorder and Release Dates
- Reflections on Brutalism Part 4 – A Return to the Experimentations and Aesthetics of This Brutal World and Paul Virilio’s Bunker Archaeology: Wanderings 17/52
- All The Merry Year Round – Audio Visual Archive 16/52
"The supernatural and paranormal have always been means of figuring powers that cannot otherwise find visible expression. Contemporary anxieties and dissents are here being reassembled and re-presented as spectres, shadows or monsters.”
“The video features Trish Keenan’s silhouette flickering and strobing in the landscape in ritualistic stances, as the natural world melds and dissolves into an unsettling almost psychedelic set of images…”
In the early 1970s a folk horror-esque screenplay made the rounds of the film industry but remained unmade until 1982; in the plot a 19th century rural village descends into a maelstrom where reality & unreality merge and it becomes the kingdom of the corn mother… Features music by Gavino Morretti, Pulselovers, The Heartwood Institute, United Bible Studies, A Year In The Country, Widow's Weeds, Depatterning, Sproatly Smith and Field Lines Cartographer.
A music and field recording map of Britain: featuring work by Bare Bones, David Colohan, Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Howlround, A Year In The Country, Keith Seatman, Magpahi, Sproatly Smith, Widow’s Weeds, Time Attendant, Spaceship, Pulselovers, The Heartwood Institute and Vic Mars.
"I wanted to run. They looked too right. It was like a waking dream. Here were the people I’d thought about, who’d lived in my head for so long; but now they were real. I couldn’t accept that they were only actors."