A field recording based mapping of real and imaginary film and television locations... Each track contains field recordings from one such location and a seeking of the spectral will-o’-the-wisps of their imagined or often hidden flipsides.
- Audio Albion: Audio Visual Archive 38/52
- The Dangers of Straying from the Path and Tales of Lycanthropy Part 1 – The Cautionary Warnings of Little Red Riding Hood and The Company of Wolves: Wanderings 38/52
- All The Merry Year Round: Audio Visual Archive 37/52
- Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca, In Time and Anon – Striving for the Stars in a Brutalist Retro Future and Other Near Future Tales: Wanderings 37/52
- The Quietened Cosmologists: Audio Visual Archive 36/52
- The Folklore on Screen, Folk Horror in the 21st Century, The Geographies of Folk Horror and Contemporary Folk Horror in Film and Media Conferences – A Return to Investigations of the Spectral Landscape: Wanderings 36/52
- Undercurrents: Audio Visual Archive 35/52
"The supernatural and paranormal have always been means of figuring powers that cannot otherwise find visible expression. Contemporary anxieties and dissents are here being reassembled and re-presented as spectres, shadows or monsters.”
Reflects on ancient trees' residing over growing layers of history and their stately, still form of time travel. Features music and accompanying text on the tracks by Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Widow's Weeds ft Kitchen Cynics, Depatterning, A Year In The Country, Phonofiction, Pulselovers, Sproatly Smith, Vic Mars, The Heartwood Institute and Howlround.
“The video features Trish Keenan’s silhouette flickering and strobing in the landscape in ritualistic stances, as the natural world melds and dissolves into an unsettling almost psychedelic set of images…”
"I wanted to run. They looked too right. It was like a waking dream. Here were the people I’d thought about, who’d lived in my head for so long; but now they were real. I couldn’t accept that they were only actors."