A field recording based mapping of real and imaginary film and television locations... Each track contains field recordings from one such location and a seeking of the spectral will-o’-the-wisps of their imagined or often hidden flipsides.
- The Prisoner Part 2 – Ongoing Battles and a Circle of Escape: Wanderings 34/52
- Echoes And Reverberations – Released
- The Restless Field: Audio Visual Archive 33/52
- The Prisoner Part 1 – A Visit to a Real Life High-Definition Dream: Wanderings 33/52
- The Marks Upon The Land: Audio Visual Archive 32/52
- Day of the Triffids Part 2 – Post-Apocalyptic Debate / Optimism: Wanderings 32/52
- The Forest / The Wald: Audio Visual Archive 31/52
- Day of the Triffids Part 1 – The Farmers Becoming the Hunted: Wanderings 31/52
- The Quietened Bunker: Audio Visual Archive 30/52
- Echoes And Reverberations – Preorder
- A Very Peculiar Practice and Battles with the Old Guard: Wanderings 30/52
- Fractures: Audio Visual Archive 29/52
- Wolfen – Urban Decay, Sidestepping Genre Expectations, Lost Visions and a Brief Visit to The Keep’s Dreamscape: Wanderings 29/52
- A Year In The Country – Airwaves: Songs From The Sentinels: Audio Visual Archive 28/52
Reflects on ancient trees' residing over growing layers of history and their stately, still form of time travel. Features music and accompanying text on the tracks by Grey Frequency, Field Lines Cartographer, Widow's Weeds ft Kitchen Cynics, Depatterning, A Year In The Country, Phonofiction, Pulselovers, Sproatly Smith, Vic Mars, The Heartwood Institute and Howlround.
"The supernatural and paranormal have always been means of figuring powers that cannot otherwise find visible expression. Contemporary anxieties and dissents are here being reassembled and re-presented as spectres, shadows or monsters.”
“The video features Trish Keenan’s silhouette flickering and strobing in the landscape in ritualistic stances, as the natural world melds and dissolves into an unsettling almost psychedelic set of images…”
In the early 1970s a folk horror-esque screenplay made the rounds of the film industry but remained unmade until 1982; in the plot a 19th century rural village descends into a maelstrom where reality & unreality merge and it becomes the kingdom of the corn mother… Features music by Gavino Morretti, Pulselovers, The Heartwood Institute, United Bible Studies, A Year In The Country, Widow's Weeds, Depatterning, Sproatly Smith and Field Lines Cartographer.
"I wanted to run. They looked too right. It was like a waking dream. Here were the people I’d thought about, who’d lived in my head for so long; but now they were real. I couldn’t accept that they were only actors."