Artwork from the booklet for the Fractures album.
“A quality selection of broadcasts from the other side, ranging from new folkish songs and instrumentals to harder-edged electronics (in) the form of The British Space Group’s An Unearthly Decade and Polypores’ The Perfect Place For An Accident which, after 5 mins of throbbing wave forms takes a nice slow dive into beatless disorientation. Time Attendant proves his worth once more with Elastic Refraction.” Include Me Out
Includes work by Circle/Temple, Sproatly Smith, Keith Seatman, Polypores, Listening Center, The British Space Group, The Hare And The Moon ft Alaska / Michael Begg, Time Attendant, The Rowan Amber Mill, A Year In The Country and David Colohan.
Elsewhere at A Year In The Country:
- Fractures – Night and Dawn Editions Released
- Audiological Transmission #20/52: Fractures – The Osmic Projector/Vapors of Valtorr
- Audiological Transmission #21/52: Fractures – The Land Of Green Ginger
- Audiological Transmission #22/52: Fractures – Seeing The Invisible
- Week #22/52: Fractures Signals #1; Flickerings From Days Of Darkness
- Audiological Transmission #23/52: Fractures – Triangular Shift
- Week #23/52: Fractures Signals #2; An Intertwining Of Rather Fine Simulacras / The Work Of Ms Delia Derbyshire / A world out of tune / The Duke Of Burgundy / The Berberian Sound Studio / The Work Of Mr Julian House … And Music And Maths Of The Past But Also Very Much Of The Future
- Audiological Transmission #24/52: Fractures – An Unearthly Decade
- Week #25/52: Fractures Signals #4; A Behemoth Comes Once More A Knocking…
- Audiological Transmission #28/52: Fractures – Elastic Refraction
- Audiological Transmission #49/52: Fractures – Ratio (Sequence) / Revisitation #3a
- 1973 – A Time of Schism and a Dybbuk’s Dozen of Fractures: Chapter 7 Book Images